Specific stain remover for sweat, food, sauce and chocolate stains for all kinds of wash, to be used both in pre-spotting and post-spotting.
Its formula combines quickness of action and safeguard of fabrics and colours.
Stains are usually composed of various elements, so it is often necessary to use more than one product to complete the stain elimination process. If you have doubts about the stain composition, start with D4 – Proteiche and do not use steam, in order to avoid fixing the stain.
For unidentified stains, see D line spotting table, so as to follow the correct sequence of stain removers, to avoid fixing protein stains.
For stains that have already been identified:
1. Wet the stain with water.
2. Apply a few drops of pure D1 on the stain.
3. Let the product act for 15-30 seconds and use a brush or a scraper if necessary.
4. Heat up with a steam gun if necessary.
5. Rinse with plenty of water and dry with compressed air.
6. Repeat the treatment if necessary.